From:
Amy McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 07:04:31 -0800
Dooks to all!  Hope everyone is well...I am SOOOOOOOO behind on reading the
list ;O( so bear w/ me if anything amazingly important is going on & I have
no clue LOL

Here's the big news, then the question (you all KNEW there'd be a question,
didn't you?  hehehe).  My boyfriend, Jason, & I (along w/ the kids, of
course) are moving into our own house (townhouse, to be exact) on April 28
(right now we live in an apartment).  When we get said house, the kids will
have their own room.  We are putting in Formica flooring (15 year warranty
whooohooo) but we are curious...should we let them have free roam of the
room at all times?  We're going to put up a plexiglass barrier in the
doorway.  Jason thinks we should still just let them out of the cage while
we are at home.  So basically I'm curious if any of you out there are using
this "method" & whether or not your kids have free roam all the time in the
room?  Sorry if this makes no sense, it's Monday & I was up late all
weekend ;OP

Thanks in advance for your advice & thoughts...hugs to all who have sick
fuzzies, & my condolances to those whose furbabies are waiting for them at
the bridge.

Amy, Jason, & the brat pack

=====
Visit Miya, Nina, Rascal, & Jack (along w/ Jason & Amy) at their website:
http://www.geocities.com/petsburgh/park/9394
(or)
Visit Amy & her assorted human pals @
http://www.neenerbean.faithweb.com