From:
James Higgins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 10:01:17 -0500
OK since Judith let the cat out I will confess.  I am the one that got the
two big boys from her.  They made the trip cross country without blinking
an eye.  They are so healthy and lovable it is wonderful.  At nine weeks
old no nipping, litter box hits at 100% so far.  They have learned to climb
ladders, and run through tubes already.  Each have learned to take tone
right from the eyedropper and vite right from the tube.  They are extremely
intellegent ferrets.  I named thesmaller one DZ and call him dizzy.  He
chases his tail like a little puppy then he comes running to me jumping on
my hand to be picked up.  Except for size (dizzy is just a little smaller
than brother) you cannot tell them apart.  Even the noses are identical.
They have the smae black marks on the pink nose.  The larger one really
likes to clean ears though.  They have been out playing for three hours now
and are not even starting to run down.  I reccomend anyone wanting a great
ferret to get one of the Moonsongs they are great ferrets.

Jim Higgins/Widget's Halfway House