Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 07:37:01 -0500
I was so pleased that "Mick" had mentioned a virtual ferret he'd seen once.
Well, I only know of one, and I dabble in the 3D wrls.  If you have a 3D
plug in on your browser you can see him at:
http://www.studiodee.com/ferret2.wrl

Isn't he adorable?!  My friend, Ragtimer, modeled him for me, and did NOT
offer him up on his avatar site for download.  He said he was mine alone.
I've always considered this avatar to be special, as it was made for me by
a friend, ESPECIALLY for me.  If you feel the need to steal him for your
own, well, I can't stop you.  I'll probably hear about it, though.  BUT, if
you write me and let me know that you love him just as much as I do, I'll
probably grant you permission to use him, if you go to the 3D worlds to
chat.  My friend will be pleased to know that someone remembered him, IF
this is the virtual ferret Mick is talking about.  If there's another one,
I'd love to see it.