From:
pathfinder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 08:20:53 -0600
FYI: I phoned Jim Lolli this a.m., a cordial conversation.  So far they
have someone from Wisconsin bringing 8-10 ferrets.  Although he would not
disclose who they were he did say he would contact them and find out some
more info on these ferrets.  This party apparently deals in exotics, fox,
animals from zoos, etc.  as well as doing some breeding.  He also said that
if I would check back with him the week before the auction he will have
talked to them as well as relating info on any other ferrets that might be
there.  Part of the ferrets will be sold as "swap" (flea market style) and
part will be included in the actual bid auction.

That's all I know for now.  Since I live in Arkansas I am not familiar with
the Missouri laws but suppose an internet Missouri legislative search might
tell you what you wanted to know.

pathfinder