From:
Sharon Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 05:52:10 PST
Lucy is hanging in there.  Her weight is unchanged although she is eating
well, and she has a moderate amount of energy.  I took her in for followup
bloodwork on Monday; and her regular vet is on vacation, and the vet
subbing really bruised her front leg getting the blood, then tried to tell
me that this was normal because she was active and her blood vessels are
so near the surface!  She is no longer anemic but her glucose was still
reading low.  I am going to get a copy of her bloodwork this morning and
am thinking about a second opinion.

I know there are ferret lovers here in Virginia and I would like to hear
from some of them; I could really use the support!  My son and I are so
lost and worried and afraid we are not doing everything right or even
everything we can.  Thanks