Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 16:00:31 -0500
OK, need some advice.  I just got back from the doctor's with my husband,
and it turns out that what we thought was a bladder infection is actually
gastroenteritis.  Because we thought it was just a bladder infection, he's
been handling the ferrets with no special precautions.  Unfortunately, that
means they've been exposed to it.  Now that they're exposed, does anyone
have any suggestions on ways to keep them from actually developing
symptoms?  If so, feel free to post or email me directly at

One other thing: No flames, please.  Remember, this wasn't an intentional
exposure, because my husband has had bladder infections before, so we
thought this was just a recurrence.

Thank you in advance.

Dooks and Blessings,

Becky (with Cinnamon, Coke, Pixie, Chitterbox, and Kodi-Bear)

"You've got to dance like nobody's watching, and love like it's never going
to hurt."
Check out Pixie's Home Page at:
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Farm/3398