From:
Maria Moreno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 21:22:27 -0600
I don't how many of you listen to alternative rock, but there is a song by
the Suicide Machines, called "Sometimes I Don't Mind," and its about one of
the band members dog, but it applies to all pet owners.  I don't know all
the words, but part of it is "I watch you sleep sometimes, and it feels
like the first time," and "You make a mess sometimes, and I clean."  Other
lines ferret owners may relate to: "You are always on my mind, everyday is
like the first day," and "I talk to you sometimes, even though you never
talk back." Anyway, those may not be the exact words, but they are the best
of my recollection.  I do all those things, especially watching my boy
sleep, however, I always end up waking him up, because I have to pet him.
If you live in north Texas you can hear it on 94.5, but I don't know about
other areas, it should be all pet owners theme song, I dance with the Giz
when it comes on.  Maria and Gizmo (missing Ed).