From:
Kimberly Norfleet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 23:32:49 -0600
Hi to all my fuzzie lovers.
I have one question.  If we are not buying totally ferret and are currently
IAMS, do you have any suggestions on what to buy?  Is Science Hill any
better then IAMS is and if it is what brand would you recommend?

Love your fuzzies and if you have to give them up for any reason.  Call me
or email me.  Phone 254-773-2651 or [log in to unmask]  I am in the
Central Texas area and would be willing to travel to pick them up.  I have
wonderful homes and care to give them.

Dooks and HUGS to all!!!!!!!
Kim and the fuzzie gang.
(Speedy, Garp, and Jake"the Snake")