From:
"Lange, Sandra SJ" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 18:46:32 +1100
I took my two fuzzy girls with me to visit my sister on the weekend, but it
got so late, that I ended up staying the night.  I slept on the mattress on
the floor, with the two girls in their carry-cage right beside my pillow.
(and they only woke me up once with the scratching!).  In the morning, I
wake up slowly, and being warm, comfortable and half asleep, I decided to
reach over without looking and stick a finger in the cage door to see if I
could feel a cool ferret nose.

What I felt was ferret teeth.  A pair.  Top and bottom.  Hard.

I didn't even need to look to know they belonged to Princess.

Sandra (who knows better - she does, she does!), Clover and
Princess-the-territorial-about-confined-spaces.

PS - I'ld been continuously warning my 4yo and 6yo nieces not to stick
their fingers in the cage with Princess inside.  (Clover is fine)