From:
Alex Topple <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 13:27:38 EST
Hello everybody,

Just a quick note to let people know I have started a new mailing list on
Onelist.com for owners of ferrets in Syndey.  It has only started today so
I am looking for new members.  This mailing list is primarily for ferret
owners in the Sydney/NSW area.  I envisage information about ferret
knowledgable vets and well priced local pet stores to be available here as
well as the regular stories and advice common on these lists.  The list is
open to everyone including those not from Sydney.

I do not claim to be a ferret expert nor do I claim to be highly
knowledgable.  This list is as much for my benefit as anyone's.  All
views are welcome.

To subscribe send email to [log in to unmask], nothing
needs to be added to the Subject or the body of the email.  Registration
with Onelist is free, I have been a member on other lists for some time and
haven't recieved any junk email through it.  The list can be set so that
you receive one daily digest of messages.

The URL is http://www.onelist.com/group/SydneyFerrets

Hope to see you there

Alex