Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 20:03:04 EST
Hi everyone.  I've been lurking for a few months now.  Thanks to all of
you, you've been such a great source of information.  I hope somebody can
shed some light on my problem.

I have 4 fuzzies, all between 5 and 6 months old.  Baby, an MF sable, sems
to shake way more often then usual.  They all get the shakes a little bit
when they wake up, but everytime my husband or myself picks Baby up, she
shakes.  We are very gentle with her, don't pick her up roughly or anything
like that.  Then, thinking she might not want to be picked up, we put her
down, but she'd rather be held while she's shaking.

We got her from the pet store about 2 or 3 months ago.  She has a deformed
foot, two of her toes never separated, and they couldn't sell her.  I guess
no one wants a ferret with a deformed foot.  I know the owner quite well,
and I adopted her from them.

I've had fuzzies my whole life and have never seen this.  My ferret
knowledgable vet says its probably nothing.  I just hate to see her always
shivering.  Any suggestions?

Thanks, Ashley and the Clan.