From:
Randall Duke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 20:47:06 -0500
Hi Everyone,
We are just so excited.  We have had approx 167 hits for the screen saver.
There is an updated version that fixes some bugs that were in the original.
So if you are having any problems try this one.

Also, the windows 3.1 was removed because it was not Y2 K compliant and
we thought that the program used was free but, it is a shareware w/ a
date glitch.  We are searching for a good free one.  Any ideas send them
our way.

WE are in the process of putting a new windows 3.1 version up.  it will be
ready in a couple of days.

Also, Keep sending new photos to ([log in to unmask]) and we will make new
packets.

Thanks again for all of the response.

It is so much fun seeing all the little goobers.:)
Annee & Randy