From:
Gay Maulden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 22:38:46 EST
Hello all,
Does anyone know of any shelters in Australia?  I know that there are some
but can't seem to find the info I need.  Please e-mail me direct, as there
is no need to take up space on the FML, with the snail mail and e-mail
address and names.

We have over 50 breeder ferrets that have been rescued from Utah.  Anyone
that is in a state bordering Idaho that is interested in adopting any of
them, please contact me.  They will all be spayed/neutered before they
leave the purview of our shelter.  We do not ship ferrets so it will have
to be someone that can drive to Boise, Idaho to pick them up.  They are
all gentle and over used.  I am overly protective of the ferts that come
through our shelter because I feel that they have already been through
enough.

Thanks for your time and our prayers to all those who have had a little one
cross.

Dooks and Whisker, wiggles, from all the kids here
Gay
Ferret Haven Shelter/Rescue of Boise, Inc.
www.mkmk.com/FerretHaven/