Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 19:09:18 -0800
Hi all
I thank you for your suggestions on new attractions.  I am compiling them
for da boss to look over and see if they can be built.  Of course ferrets
don't steal here, yeah right.  A ferret is a ferret no matter where they
are but we don't call it stealing we call it finding items unattended and
therefore not owned by anyone.

A little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Saffon.  She waz meet
by Toby who waz happy to see her.  He waz real interested in da happening
at home and they discussed all da things dat had gone on after he left.
They went over to da Fruit Bar and got a snack while they waz talking.
They then headed off to Dirt Mountain to do a lot of digging and playing in
da dirt.  They were soon digging tunnels and running through getting real
dirty.  I think they are going to need a trip to da Otter Slide after this.
She said to tell her daddy dat she luved him and to send a lots of hugs and
kisses.

A little guy came in later.  He said hiz name waz Scooter.  He said he felt
much better.  He headed over to da Fruit Bar and ate and ate.  Then he went
over to da Tube Park and waz soon running through all da tubes at breakneck
speed.  He made a lot of friends over there and they were soon ingrossed a
in game of tag, at least I think it waz tag as there waz a lot of running
and tagging going on.  He said to send his luv to hiz new mommy and to send
lots of hugs and cuddles.  He said he will wait for you here.  (Note: He
has been told dat his old parents probably won't come here).

I am off to a meeting with da Boss to talk about some of da new stuff.
Gotto go.

By BYe
Sandee