Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 22:34:57 EST
Hi,

I need some information.  I went to the Chicago ferret show last year and
don't remember when it is or what is the name of the club that sponsored
it.  I would like that info so I can attend again.

Also, at that ferret show, there was an artist who had made some of her
original designs into decals for car (and other) windows.  The decals were
made of the same material they use for pinstriping a car.  They were in
gold and silver.  Does anyone know who the artist is and how to contact
her?  I have some friends who liked my decals so much they want to get
some too.

Thank you!!

Kim