From:
Kathy Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 15:57:17 -0600
Hi All,
Add our name to the poopie list. We to were attacked by the tacky.

Lydia-I'm no vet but I do know that distemper is a deadly disease for any
animal to get and there is no cure.  However, for next years vaccinations
you may want to get the vet to pre-treat your little furry before the shot.
It may not stop the reaction but could help to minimize it.  Hope it helps.

Our condolences to all of you that have lost your fuzzies

Kathy and the Ferret Collective-Missing (Buddy Bunchkin)