From:
Lynn Chaplick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 22:08:41 -0500
 From: LYNN & BRATS

I have many ferrets of my own and I currently foster others and also find
good, loving, secure homes for them.  I live in PA and if you are in need
of a foster mommy for a ferret(s) please do not hesitate to contact me, day
or night.  You can email me at [log in to unmask] and I will be glad to
provide a 24 hour phone number.

I love ferrets so much and the ones My husband and my son and I have bring
great joy into my heart, and that is why I foster them also and help find
homes.  I want the best possible home for them, one that is right for them
as well as right for the potential owner, and one that will be a long
lasting/perm.  home.  I foster them because of my love for them, if they
were abused I give them the love and care they need, if they are sick I
make sure they get the medical attention needed.

So should you or someone you know need a foster mommy for ferrets please
contact me, but Please know that most of the time I end up adopting them
and keeping them for myself, so our ferret family has grown tremendously
over the past year, and I love each and every one of them.  Just want to
give you an option should you or someone you know need one.  I live in
Pottsville (not Pottstown) PA, it's in Schuylkill County, right off of
Route 61.

LYNN and The Brats