From:
"Ronald L. Sims" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 21:09:06 -0600
To all who have had their loving fuzzies travel to the Rainbow Bridge.

I'm sorry that I have not been able to send personal messages of
condolances of your losses and the heartbreak that each one of you feels.
My computer caught a sniffle and crashed with quaddruple pneumonia brought
on by Netscape 4.7 and the internet.  It seems that something would not
shut off when I shut down, and when I did a scandisk or defrag, it caused
all of my files to be scrambled and I had to have a postmortum done on the
8.2gig hard drive.  Dr.Frankenstein brought my hard drive back to life by
cleaning/reformating and puts windows 95 back on, but everything else was
lost.

But back to the subject, as much as we love our 4-legged friends (ferrets,
dogs, cats, etc., etc.), The Supreme Creator of the Universe loves them
even more, and HE has allowed them to pass from this life into the life
immortal.  I have cried with each of you at your losses, because I love
these creatures too.  I firmly believe that all of God's creatures, which
received life from HIM, will return to HIM and never again suffer illness
or death.  In the Book of Genesis, it is written that when God created the
animals, He saw the animals and they were good, and they were good.  In the
New Testament, Jesus said that our Heavenly Father knows when even the
sparrow falls from the air.  Why would the Great Creator, the ultimate
source of LOVE, decree that any part of HIS Creation should cease to exist
and be no more and then take note when part of His Creation falls?  Because
HE is LOVE, and HE will take HIS Creation back unto HIMSELF.  Further,
Jesus said that at the end time, the Lion and the Lamb will lay down
together.  Finally, I cannot believe that GOD would allow such a waste of
natural resources, which man is quite capable of accomplishing.  Our
beloved animals and family, that have gone before us, are waiting to be
reunited with us for all eternity.  I pray that God will give you the peace
that passes all understanding and may HE give you the assurance that we
shall all be together again and never again be seperated and always in HIS
presence.

Sincerely, Rev.  Ronald L.  Sims, D.D.