From:
"Eliza R. Gettinger" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 21:25:32 -0500
Hello Fellow FML-ers,

I have been a lurker for quite sometime, and lovin' it!  Thanks to all for
your wonderul posts, wisdom, and advice, and special thanks to those that
make this forum possible.

My situation: Presently I live in Northeast PA with 4 fuzzbutts.  In
July/August we will be moving to Burlington, VT.  I am hoping that you can
recommend (or point me in the right direction) of a good vet, a good
shelter (should ferret math strike again), and perhaps even some ferret
friendly rental apartments / houses OR even warn me about a bad vet, or a
bad shelter.

I would appreciate ANY assistance (email is the preferred contact as I am
getting behind with my FMLs).

Dooks to your fuzz,

Eliza and the Fuzzy Four in PA (Jake, Simon, Nala & OD)