From:
"Megan J. Speckmann" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 11:38:34 -0600
Hello,
I have four ferrets, and have been noticing a big weight gain in my
cinnamon boy Horton.  He's got to be close to five pounds.  Most of his
weight is in his tummy and butt.  We even call him pinhead sometimes
because his head is way too small for his body.  He's no longer even able
to jump up on the coffeetable.  I'm hoping I can work some of it off by
taking him on walks alone.  My guys all get plenty of exercise.  I really
think Horton's problem is over eating.  Compared to my other four he
probably eats almost twice as much.  With four in the same cage how could I
cutback on his food and still open feed the rest?  They get Totally Ferret
if that helps anyone out.  Thanks!

Megan
(Horton, Who, Fatty and Spike)