Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 20:30:50 PST
From:
Marta /Cricket <[log in to unmask]>
The past few weeks I have been working on ideas for an art show.  Typical
of my luck, my Muse went out to lunch and left the Ferret Gods to guide my
artistic endeavors.  True to Ferret personality my muse found itself in a
corner with it's tail in the air.  I've published a few 'works of art' on a
web page and am seeking input as to whether there would be any interest to
continue.  I am batting the idea around of making a series of greeting
cards as well as posters and tee-shirts.  Could you please visit the
following site:

http://mountainwest.net/nersh/ferret/ferret.htm

and let me know what you think.  If it appears that the interest is high
enough, the items will be available in the near future at:

http://www.miners-peak.com
Thanks so much,
Marta and the Kids