Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 14:01:03 EST
From:
Donna Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Saturday I had the Ferrets & Friends vendor table at the ferret show held
at the South Jersey Expo Center in Pennsauken, NJ.  A customer purchased
several things from me including ferret placemats and other items.  They
had me hold these items so they did not have to carry several bags around
the show hall.  Unfortunately, when it was time for me to leave, this
customer had not returned to pick up their "paid for" merchandise.  If
you can identify the items that were purchased, I would like to make
arrangements with you to get your "Ferrets & Friends" items to you.

www.ferretsandfriends.com