Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 22:18:34 EST
From:
Shea Anson <[log in to unmask]>
Hello and Dooks to All!!!

I have to thank everyone who responded to my request for ferret recipes....
including Duck Soup......wow, what a response!  I absolutely love what this
list has done...........don't know what I'd do without you all!

Thanks to whoever sent out the web address for Fellow Ferret Owners.......
I met two locals in my town and we are now arranging play dates for our
ferrets!  I'm so excited!  Not only does Trixie make new friends, but so
do I!!! :)  This is great!

Are there any other Colorado Ferret owners out there???  Hubby and I are
looking to make more Colorado Ferret friends............and we're also
looking to adopt another fuzzy if we can find one locally.  I've noticed
there aren't many Colorado ferret lovers out there.  What's up with that???

Love,
Shea & Trixie

Trixie:  "Wonder if Mommy knows I'm asleep in the dresser drawer???"