Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 13:10:50 -0800
From:
From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea <[log in to unmask]>
Hi, My name is Dawn, and I'm Owned by 4 Ferrets, Nanook (Who is 10 years
old!), Isabo, Lars and Suki; a golden retriever (Timber); a cat(Gus); and a
fish (Stewart.) I'm in my last year of the Veterinary Technician program at
Madison Area Technical College.

THe area I'm looking for help with is, For my Surgical nursing class, we
are required to make 4 client education handouts.  I chose: why to spay
your ferret; why to neuter your ferret; dental care for your ferret; and
post op care.  I was wondering if any one would like to donate pictures
of their guys.  I know most of you are saying, "She's got 4 ferrets, why
doesn't she take pictures of them?" Well, Suki just had adrenal surgery,
and is still mostly bald; Lars has a front leg amputation; Isabo has only 1
eye, and Nanook is just scruffy looking.  (All except Nanook are fosters.)
I'm looking for pictures of Hobs, Jills, anything cute!  You can E-mail
them directly to me at [log in to unmask] (i'm an obsessive compulsive
e-mail checker....)

Thanks SO much for your help in advance, and I can't wait to read all about
your fuzzies!

Dawn + Gimp crew.

We look before and after,
and pine for what is not: