Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 11:48:16 -0800
From:
Melissa Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
I cried myself to sleep last night, thinking of Booboo.  It has been two
months since Booboo passed, and still thoughts of him catch me off guard
every once in a while and I lose it.  Sandee, please help put my mind at
ease and check up on him for me.  Does he have his Elmer Fudd toy and his
flannel shirt?  You might find him at the Fruit Bar or taking flying
lessons.  Thanks so much.

Melissa
Mira, Cael and Tasha
Missing Booboo and the piece of my heart he took with him.