Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 14:42:44 -0500
From:
Sharon Mclaughlin <[log in to unmask]>
I was sleeping last night, when all of a sudden I hear crying and whimpering
coming from the ferret cage. I get up in a panic, turn on all the lights and
look for the one making the noise. I look in the top hammock and theres
Woobie laying there Crying and Whimpering. He has loud dreams every once in
a while, but this time he was laying there completely Limp with his eyes
wide open. I opened the cage and pulled him out, limp as a rag. As usual,
I started freaking out.. Hugging him and doing the oh no whats wrong now
thing.. He then yawns and wakes up like... What the heck are you doing to
me??? As usual, Woobie scared me half to death!!! Anyone else have ferrets
that sometimes sleep with their eyes totally open???  He was completely
fine and was jumping around war dancing after he woke up..  Arrgghhh..
That Ferret is going to give me a heart attack one day..  *sigh*

Sharon McLaughlin  (Smaccie)
Woobie, Princess, Mystic and Crystal