Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 13:04:00 -0500
From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Anyone else's ferrets produce about 5 days worth of turds in the last two
days?  Amazing!  Glad we aren't low on litter right now...

I LOVE the FML 3,000 ideas!  Wish I had a webpage!  Oh, well, at least I
have an auto-focus camera, so even with my eyes I can catch a few shots.

Thought that perhaps, after reading Troy Lynn's post, that it may also be
good if we let others know what we enjoy best about the FML as part of the
celebration.  For me it's the people.  For the most part the people who are
here just plain great.  Have to confess, though, that there's one aspect of
the FML members that I like best: the learning opportunities which they
give here.  Hey, anyone new to ferrets: just believe me when I say that you
NEVER stop learning with these guys (both the ferrets and the FML members)
and that is such a special gift to receive.  Anyway, that's what I like
best: getting the chance to learn.  What about you?  WHAT DO YOU LIKE BEST
ABOUT THE FML?

I really LIKE the most recent magazine posts over the last few days: no
insinuations, no leading comments, no fabrications, no flaming or
flame-baiting, no bygones dredged up yet again long after each side learned
from them, no destructiveness, no intolerance etc.  Instead, people are
just simply discussing what is current and why they like or dislike certain
styles, formats, content, structure, etc.  in a good and constructive
fashion on each side.  It's an educational opportunity rather than vying
bullying from each side.  Really marvelous!  (Really an improvement!) There
is room for the entire lot and I really agree that does prevent any from
back-sliding in quality or accuracy, while allowing for varying tastes or
moods.  Wouldn't want to lose any of them.  (Yes, we have our preferences,
too -- "Modern Ferret" and the "American Ferret Report" for us -- but that
doesn't mean that we don't read the others when we can or that we dislike
others doing so -- just means it's our preference.  Enjoy whichever you
enjoy for whichever reasons; that's cool.)

Our ferrets are Independents, no toe biting, but definitely Independents.
Oh, gosh, are they Independents...