Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 00:58:51 -0800
From:
bill and diane killian - zen and the art of ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
>From:    Kathy Osburn <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Modern Ferrets question
>I just read Sukie's description of the next Modern Ferret magazine and I'd
>love to get hold of one.  Does anyone know where they are sold or do you
>have to have a subscription?  Our local Petsmart seems to only carry a
>magazine that is just called

 [combined with]

>From:    Sharon Mclaughlin <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Costco - comment to Hotdish
>I see your post as nothing but a reason to try to Bash Mary and Eric
>(For reasons unknown to me) for advertising their "Profitng business"
>as you call it.  OK Everyone..  Jump on me all at once!  I Look
>forward to it!

Well we'll jump.  But right up beside you not on you.  We agree whole
heartedly.

There is NOTHING wrong with profits from hard labor.  Mary and Eric work
their butts off FOR us and our ferrets.  They even support all of our
ferret organizations even while the organizations bash them.

Now they are having yet another case of monopolistic business practices
trying to destroy them.

You can no longer get Modern Ferret in most pet stores because of
non-competitive business practices - profitting from something other than
hard work.  Fancy Publications is basically a monopoly but its going to
be hard to get much government intervention in this overly conservative
era.  Now TFH publications is following in their mold.  Evil!  Petco is
going along with anti-American monpolistic practices.  More evil!  We
will no longer support Fancy, TFH or Petco.  Nope.  Will NOT!

Support the companies that support us the ferret owning public.  Do not
support those that do not really support us.

Oh and Mary, Eric:

You didn't even know you were "featuring" one of our ferrets in Issue #26
did you?  Pages 41-44.  IN particular the top picture on 44, the one with
the open mouth.  (Thanks again, Sam) And come back to rural VA anytime.
We'll buy the pizza...

b&d
--
bill and diane killian