Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 15:44:08 -0800
From:
Julie Barnhill <[log in to unmask]>
Well this is Julie in Georgia again.  HA

Anyway ferret math has struck again.  It is so funny.  My vet that I use,
knew a guy who had 2 ferrets that he wanted to find a good home for.  Of
course he gave him my number.  He called me and he was real nice.  He had 2
sable boys aged 5 that he needed to find a good home for.  Of course I had
to talk to Allen about this.  They are moving and couldnt keep them any
longer.  Well it took me 3 days to figure out how to get them.  They were
an hour away and I wanted to pick them up (not the other way around).
Anyway I got off work at 6pm Sat.  and a friend of mine who has a truck
said if I give him gas money he would run me out there.  So off we went.
We got into the town and got lost and asked a policeman where we needed to
go and we finally got there.  The house was beautiful, and the guy was real
nice.  He gave me leashes, bowls, a cage, a ferret x-ing sign that is real
cute, treats, and ferret deodorizer and both the boys at no charge.  they
are so cute.  I had to take them to my friends house for 4 days and I tried
the bonding thing with them while there and only one would let me hold him.
The other is real scared.  Anyway I brought them home last night, and they
are doing better.  They got to investigate the house this morning and
really enjoyed themselves.  Allen forgot to incubate them UGH, so I went
ahead and let them meet my other guys.  THey all got along real good.  Am
keeping them in a seperate cage till I can another larger cage, but all is
well in the house.  No fur flying or hissing.  Just a little sniffing and
licking.  Their new names are Luke and Tillis.  They both are twins except
that Tillis has a pink nose and Luke has a brown nose.  Now I have 3 that
look exactly alike.  What fun trying to figure out who is who.  Put Tillis
in the old cage and realized hey your not kissy face.  This will be a
challenge Well I am leaving for a bit.  Have a good day and give all of
those fuzzies some hugs.

Julie and her merry band of thieves.