Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 20:05:52 EST
From:
hi,

I dont put anything on Banx's tummy when I am clipping her nails.  From the
start, I have always found that the best time to clip her nails is when she
is sleeping.  I get Banx out of her cage, while she is sound asleep and she
doesnt wake up most of the time.  When she does wake up during the nail
clipping time, she does not move too much..she must still be half asleep.

This always works for me.  Sometimes I might not be able to clip because
she wakes right up.  It may take a few tries to get her while she is
sleeping, sometimes.  but it gets done eventually.

I dont know if that will help out with nail clipping.

Thanks and hugs to all ferts and prayers too. to the sick and unsick ferts.

Laura and Banx