From:
K HUTCHINSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 14:12:37 -0500
I just got my Terry's Village catalogue and should have sent it on to my
mother-in-law before I looked at it because I am just going to have to
order the two items to follow.  They are calling them otters but since they
are not painted they look just like a fat, round-nosed-male fert!!  One is
a kind-of 'unfinished' grey color and the other is 'unfinished' looking
brown.  They are both resin and so cute!  These are made for fish
pond/garden deco but will do just fine anywhere really.  You can find the
company online at:

www.terrysvillage.com   (or try the links at each item - hope they work)

When I checked this out today the site was painfully slow but it may be
because I was on at the busiest time of the business day and a lot of sites
were seeming slow then.

The items are:

CD-96/229 - Resin Three-Piece Otter

http://www.terrysvillage.com/servlet/OnlineShopping?CgyID=1743&
SubID=1802&Cu=bID=0&Dsp=3&ProdID=TV1527&Num=1

CD-96/266 - Resin Otter Garden Statue

http://www.terrysvillage.com/servlet/OnlineShopping?CgyID=1743&SubID=1797
&Cu bID=0&Dsp=3&ProdID=TV1547&Num=10

I hope they don't get sold out before I get mine.  I've decided this is
what I'll ask for for Mother's Day!!  I have placed phone orders with this
company before and have been pleased with their pricing and service, never
had any problems before.  They do keep low inventory numbers though, so I
wouldn't wait too many months to order.  No I don't work for them either,
just letting you know.  Also, just got on the site and they are offering
one of eight free gifts with every online order, they look nice, good luck.

Once again I am about two weeks behind on my FML reading.  I hope all
fuzzies are okay and our prayers go out for the ill and passed (hoomans
included).

God bless you all,
Keron