From:
Susan Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 14:09:13 MST
Hi foks, I was contacted by a reader on a ferret board.  Apparently this is
an albino ferret and very sweet.  The person who contacted me does not have
ferrets and is unable to take her but is worried about how long they will
hold a ferret before it is destroyed.  I thought perhaps if anyone in the
area is interested in her or if there is a rescue near there, perhaps they
could arrange something with the shelter.

Location: London, Ontario, Canada
London Humane society Shelter

This is their snippet on her:
We currently have one ferret available.
It is a female, spayed, white and 1 year old.
The cost is $100 (covers spay and vet check of animal)

[P.S.]
I just got a note from the person in Canada.  She contacted the Humane
Society to see if they had any other info on the albino female ferret in
the shelter.  They responded: Her name is Daisy, she was turned in by her
previous owner who had her for only one week.  The reason was cited as
"they discovered their apartment was too dangerous to let a ferret nrun
around in".  There is next to no information on her history or medical,
but she appears healthy and happy and has had a vet exam.