From:
Amy McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 08:43:39 -0800
Hellooooooooo out there in FML-land!  I just thought I'd drop a note to say
that our website has been kinda updated, so check it out!

Also, I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas & stuff!  GOOD LUCK W/ Y2K
teehee!  I hope all the fuzzies out there are Y2K compliant ahahahahaha,
bahahaha! :P

*hugs* to all the sick fuzzies out there, *hugs* to those who've lost their
furkids...

I'm glad to "hear" that Kevin's brood is doing okay - no
stories/announcements today in the FML!  I DO enjoy his stories as well, I
am looking forward to when the archives are updated so I can print up all
the stories for my ferret literature "collection"...they are so touching!

Love & dooks!

Amy, Jason & the brat pack

==
Visit Miya, Nina, Rascal, & Jack (along w/ Jason & Amy) @