Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 09:05:39 -0500
From:
"R. Worthing" <[log in to unmask]>
Hello again!

Many people have written wanting to know if I was going to post the Where
List on the Internet.  I thought that was a great idea and it frees up some
room on the FML for more urgent ferret concerns.  It would also enable
fellow FML'ers to access the Where List at their convenience.

The list is now posted on the Internet but now I have another (brilliant?)
idea.... How would you feel about people accessing the list being able to
directly e-mail you via the list?  For instance, let's say someone in PA is
looking for someone in their area.  They access the list and find someone
(name withheld!) in their area.  They click on the highlighted location and
are able to directly e-mail the person in that area?

The actual e-mail address would not be visible until they actually
*clicked* on the location and it sent them directly to their e-mail
program.  Names would not be on list either.  AND, I don't intend to
"advertise" the list... only people on the FML would be aware that the
list exists.

Well?  What do you think??  If this idea sounds good to you and you would
like to grant me permission to link your address to your list location,
please e-mail me ( [log in to unmask] ) granting such permission.

* PLEASE* include your exact location as it appears on the list as well as
ONE e-mail address by which you wish to be linked.  You may remove your
address at anytime.  No representatives will visit you.  No salesman will
call you.  You are under no obligation.  This offer does not expire.  ;-)

I am hoping this list will help people get together!

Thanks!
Renee

[P.S.]
I forgot to include the address for the Enhanced Where List.
You can find it at:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Park/3157/where.html

Again, this address is for the Where List which I have now posted on the
Internet.  I would like to be able to link e-mail addresses to your
specific locations so that it's more interactive and easier for people to
contact others in their area.  This will also enable you all to access the
list whenever you wish and will free up valuable space on the FML.

Thanks everyone for your contributions and for being so patient when I have
inadvertently omitted you!

Renee