From:
Harvey Sweetman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 08:54:25 -0400
                        PLEASE HELP!
                  DESPERATELY IN NEED OF HELP!

Our ferret is now 2 months old and we have almost got the bitting down pat,
but she keeps on dumping her litter box and it is gettting really annoying.

When we got her she was only 6 weeks old and she trained in two days to
go in her litter box.  In the last couple of weeks she has now turned to
dumping her litter box out.  At times she is now using the corner of her
cage to go and do her thing in, instead of using her litter box!

If you have the answers or know someone who does we would greatly
appreciate it - running out of patience quickly!

We have tons and tons of patience but after cleaning this mess up atleast
4 - 5 times a days your patience eventually runs out!

Deperately In Need Of Help!!!!

Many thanks in advance!

Sharon