From:
Dawn Tepley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 17:47:54 -0500
Hi All,

I am going to be making a website (do not ask when!  :-) ) and I need some
articles about ferrets to have on it.  Sooooo, if you can write something
or can forward me any articles that would be good for curious people, I
would be eternally grateful!  (And, if there are any good links out there
or color charts I could use, please send 'em to me also!  Thanks!!!)

Another question, I have heard a couple people talking about FLO and TP
bombs or something like that, could you please explain them to me?!  I am
a 6 month FML member and there is a lot I do not know about that you "old"
subscribers do!

And a request, Could I please have all recipes for duck soup, chicken
gravy, and any other sort of treat/snack/cake/healthy recipes for ferrets
also!  PLEASE?!!!  I will use them for my website (to be) and for my future
furkids (they are going to be born in the next few months and I want to
know this sort of stuff ahead of time).

I usually do not write anything real long, but this time I just had alot to
ask!  Thanks everyone!

Bright Blessings,
Heidi T.