From:
"Bruce W. Walters" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 13:32:34 EST
Our little fuzzy buddy Jason has quite a job keeping the other members of
our "family" in check.  Upon awakening, he is out of his "critter condo"
and busies himself with the job of harassing one of our two cats "Chanel"
and "Camilia," who by the way have come to welcome Jason as a kind of a
nuisance but "OK."

Next, Jason will play in front "Ricky Bun Buns" or "Bunners" (as I like to
call him), our lop eared rabbit's cage until he is in quite a state of
excitement.  I'm not sure if he wants to play or fight.

After he has worked the rabbit into a frenzy, he will settle in front of
the patio door and "make faces" at Jeremy and Trisha our two wolves.
Neither of the wolves have ever hurt any of the animals in our home but we
still don't take foolish chances.

There is never a day without laughter in our home due to Jason and his
antics.  I believe that ferrets by nature have that magical ability to
bring love and humor into a home just by being there and I hope those who
oppose ferrets for what ever reason would let a fuzzy into their home and
heart for just a few days and see what a difference fuzzies can make in
their life.  Medical Marijuana???  how about ferrets instead!