From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 07:12:02 EST
I am taking a summer class that will keep me out of the house and away from
my little munkins two nights a week.  I'll be gone from 6:30 AM - 9:30 PM
on those two nights.  My fuzzies are "free-roam" in my bedroom already so
it's not a matter of them being stuck in a cage, more a matter of me
missing them.  They have plenty of toys, hidey holes, food, and water.
I'm just worried that it might stress them out with me being gone for a
long period of time for those two days.  The class lasts six weeks.  I was
thinking if I got up at 5:00 AM to play with them it might compensate but
they're usually fast asleep at the hour.  Any suggestions would be welcome.

Connie