Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 15:37:55 +1100
Hi all.......

it is me and not Sif that is doing the ferret wardance of happiness!!!!!!

Went to a council run Petcare day today.

After the last one, I wanted to see the ferret people, and if they were the
same as the last time.

SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!!!!! (apologies to Jim Naybors!!)

The organisation is called "The Ferret Club".  They can refer to a great
vet, had people on hand to inform, ferret races, a leaflet, a jar for any
donations and a poor rescue baby (mauled by a cat).  Adoptions are
available and they are very reasonable, considering the babies are vet
checked AND immunised.

Every one was terrific (Sandra, hi again!!!!)

The ferrets were in a big wading pool, high sided, lots of shade.  If you
wanted to handle one, just ask.

Seems a bunch of people got together, and figured out the best way to
organise.

I just wanted to give an idea to all the at after the last day there was
actually a group of people who got it right.

I have signed up to foster and rescue.

Oh, and Sif has figured out how to get my towels into her cage and sleep
in comfort!!!!

krissy
Forest Hill, VIC
Australia