From:
Sarah Richards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 14:59:38 -0600
With all the hoopla about Iams and Eukanuba, I was wondering if anyone out
there could tell me about their experiences with Excel Kitten (excellent
protein and fat percentages, by the way) and L'Avian.  I find both foods to
be of excellent quality, however, my lil furbutts don't pig out with these
like the others.  Any "feedback" (pun intended) would be greatly
appreciated.

I am getting adoption fever again.  Don't know what to do.

Portia has gotten unbelievably fat.  She hordes and eats tons of fig
newtons.  She stands on her back legs and looks sooo darn pitiful.  I have
even found myself buying her Nabisco's as opposed to generic brands.  I
have six human kids and buy them the generic and save the real things for
Portia.  As if.  Can you imagine??  Her tail is gorgeous.  She weighs about
3.5 pounds.  Are fig newtons, especially the Nabisco brand, that good for
them??  Feedback (pun intended) would be helpful.

I did notice the other day Max hiding the cardboard insides of the tp
rolls.  Yep.  Had them in a perfect pyramid shape.  Fodder for the
revolution, you know.  I don't bother them too much about it, though, as
I give these polecats the right to have their own freedoms.  It would be
great if they would overrun the guvna's mansion at Cacaland....

Stela loves to bite feet that are wearing socks.  She goes after them
relentlessly and with such tenacity.  She is 7 1/2 and still is going
strong....

I really love my little babies.  So do my kids.  Portia has been known to
attack my 6 yr old for no reason.  But because we all love the mustelid,
and understand them, we are by no means intimidated.

I do enjoy reading all messages.  When your furrbutt passes over the
bridge, just remember, there's another waiting for your love, who needs you
just as bad....

lotsa dooks and in the love of God, Who made the furbutts,

Sarah, the proud owner of Portia the fat furrbutt, green Max, and Stela,
attacktress of socked toes, and ??????, who are all living in Louisiana
where it is totally legal and anything goes (just ask Edwin Edwards...)