From:
Sherry Brosmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 16:48:12 EST
I am trying a first time post.  I am the proud slave to seven fuzzies.  I
live in central Maine.  I do not have a wide selection of knowledgable
vets.  I have had 2 of my pets seriously mis diagnosed with costly tests
to boot. :(

I have my youngest girl, China, with a cough that doesn't go away.  My vet
has put her on panmyacin aqua drops for a month, then on clabamox drops for
a week and the most recent is now the last two weeks on pediapred.  If this
does't work wich it doesn't seem to be my vet said he gives up and does'nt
have any other ideas.  Ferrets shouldn't and usually don't caugh, let alone
every day.  She was the runt and is now only 6 months old.
Can anyone help me?