From:
Anna Sydebrant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 18:47:09 +0100
This is my first post to the list and i'm very sorry that it s such a sad
one..  I promise I will send some fun in to..  but not this time, I'm not
in the mood...

Our sweat little girl passed away late monday night, I still can't
understand that she won't be running around the apartment anymore making
those cute noises she always made... It all went so fast..  We noticed that
she hadn't eaten anything friday and probobly not drunk anything either
(its hard to see when her"bigbrother" plays submarine in the waterbowls)
and we forcedfeed her water saturday and sunday, called the vet the first
thing monday morning, and rushed in.  She was very dehydrated the vet said
and gave her alot of shots, and she didn't even try to bite him :) such a
brave little girl, it was like she understood that it was for the best.
The vet di'dn't think it was any serious, just a common cold and send us
home with some yummie food to give her.  She got worse and wouldn't even
move around, well she tried but she was to weak, it was so terrible to see
her.  Later on the evening she got all stiff in the neck and frontpaws and
we got terrified, called the emergency vet and aksed if we could come in.
No he said, it's no use, either she'll live or she won't, we can't do
anything about it.. just keep her warm.. well we sat in the sofa and had
her between us in a blanket, she just laid there, and she would never lay
still in the sofa when she was well.  And suddenly she started to breathe
real easy and took long deep breaths, ggod we thought, the bad part is
over.. oh what we were wrong.. she stopped breathing and just..  went
away...

Her "bigbrother" misses her just as much as we do, and runs around looking
for her..

I don't know how to end this letter but to ask Sandee Please take care of
Katinka and give her some sponges cause she loved to collect them.  Tell
her that both her mommies miss her soo very much and Rambo says Goodbye
littlesister, see ya some othertime...

Anna, Oolis &Rambo (and Katinka)
"the Ferretfreaks of Karlskrona"