From:
"Vicki L. Pagano" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 09:41:33 EST
Hi all,

This message is for Dawn Johnson.  I went to your website but couldn't find
an address to connect with you directly.

I am coming in on the middle of this Styles checks conversation, so if I
appear to be repetitive, that would be the reason.

I have a question.  I also receive the Styles ferret checks.  When I got
them, they were very faded in color as compared to what they looked like
in their flyer.  I called them on the phone, and they told me they had to
be faded like that so the writing we put on them shows up clearly.  I was
wondering if this was your experience as well.

Thanks in advance.  Hope all is well with everyone's fuzzies.

hugs,
vicki