From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 16:43:26 EST
re: about generic letter:

Michelle...of course its way to long...that was so folks could read it and
then pick and choose the items that they wish to comment on.  In no way
should anyone copy this whole missive...for the reasons listed by BIG and
myself on the orig posting.  You are correct...short is good...one page
consolidating your particular views.  I hope this clears up any
misconception on the inclusion of this format in the FML!

Perhaps we will see those of you who reside in California at the Commission
meeting in Sacramento on April 6th at 10am.

Cheers to all and enjoy your fuzzies to "damax"
[PA]