From:
"Bruce W. Walters" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 22:51:45 EST
It seems that everytime Jason is out and about in the house we are bound
for hysterics!  Once when Jason was in the kitchen, he and our lop eared
rabbit seemed to not be getting along.  They were fussing with each other
when Jason turned, pointed his bottom to the rabbit, and was trying to
spray him, but couldn't because he was descented.  Carrie (my wife) came
around the corner, and upon seeing what was going on, told Jason to "quit
trying to fart on the rabbit"

I don't know if this is inappropriate for the news letter but it sure was
funny when It happened

L2W