From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 21:42:26 EST
For those wondering,here is the favorite ending to the haiku.

Stiff legs, poofy tail.
Who is that stranger I see?
Sniff noses, oh, you.

Thanks to all that participated.Here are a few more for your reading
pleasure,or at least diversion.We all need a little of that.

Contentment

Plush ferret, warm scent,
Snuggles in close, rough wet tongue.
We are content now.

Ferret Mouse

Jump, dance, pounce, dig, chomp.
Ferret toys under the sheet.
Mom's toes wiggle, tease.

Loves' Choice

Chocolate ferret,
Curled on my chest, sound asleep.
Can't move, love keeps me.

The Hunter

Stalking the wild bag.
A crinkle calls, urging me.
Leap! Gotcha, it's mine!

The Explorer

Sable fur, bright eyes,
Velvet paws tiptoe across.
Dark Green grass tickles.

The Pile

Intricate weaving,
A puzzle? A pretzel? No.
Three ferret pileup.

Dig

Summers heat, dirt pile.
Soil flying to the left, right.
Dig, scoot, excavate.

The Eyes Have it.

Obsidian eyes
Stole my heart, give me laughter,
Fuzzy love. Fair trade.

Thanks as always to the four inspirations plus two.Jasmine stole a sock
today!  I know most of you are thinking so what.For Jasmine,who has
lymphoma,that's a big accomplishment,and boy was she proud of her
prize,carrying it high in the air to her hidey hole.After hiding it,she
came out strutting her stuff.She was so cute,I didn't have the heart to
retrieve it.Have a fuzzy day.

Sandy and 4 'ain't we cute' fuzzbutts