From:
Pauline Peach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 10:22:25 -0500
Silly things.
Kevins post reminded me of how most people who haven't seen me for a while
react.  My ferrets quite often travel with me in my shirt.  Most people who
know me well will pat my stomach before they hug me so that they are sure
not to squash anybody.  I also get interestng looks from people who don't
know me or my ferrets.

Update on Splash.  She's eating again and seems to be doing better.  She
still sleeps most of the time.

Polly, Squirt, and Splash