From:
"R. Worthing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 17:38:03 -0500
Hi Friends,
Well, the introductions kept coming in so I continued to add to the list.
Others mailed me direct to add themselves to the list or clarify their
location.  This now covers Nov. 30 to Dec. 29.  I compiled this ONLY from
the posts that *specifically* responded to the Who/Where question.  Again,
if I missed anyone I apologize and don't hesitate to send me an e-mail to
clarify or add yourself!

I sent both parts 1 & 2 the other day but only Part Deux made it to the
FML.  Part 1 was rejected. :-(  So, here we are, trying it again!

            --------------
In the United States--

ALASKA- Anchorage, Fairbanks

ARIZONA: 1-no specific location, Willcox, Phoenix

ARKANSAS- Malvern, Jonesboro

CACA Land -- ????  :-)

COLORADO: Denver, Boulder

CONNECTICUT-  Stamford, Hartford

DELAWARE: Delmar

FLORIDA: Orlando, (2) Sarasota, Winterhaven, N. Miami Beach, Tallahasee,
         Tampa, (2) Gainsville

GEORGIA: 2- no specific location, Savannah

ILLINOIS: Bloomingdale, Peoria, Crystal Lake,  (2) Chicago, Knoxville,
          Fairview Heights, Schaumburg, Pekin, Quincy

INDIANA: Lafayette

KANSAS:1 unspecified,  Newton, Lawrence, Wichita, Leavenworth

KENTUCKY: Covington, Erlanger,  (3) Louisville

MAINE: Bangor, Portland, Sanford, Springvale, Poland

MARYLAND: (2) Baltimore, Laurel, Columbia

MASSACHUSETTS: (1) unspecified, Boston , Shelburne, Framingham, Sudbury,
               Leominster, Quincy, Acton

MICHIGAN: Midland,  2 Grand Rapids, Portage, Ada, Lavonia, Coldwater, (2)
          Warren

MINNESOTA: Minneapolis,  Grove Heights

MISSISSIPPI- 1 unspecified

MISSOURI: 2- no specific location, St. Louis County, Kansas City, St. Louis

MONTANA: Great Falls

NEBRASKA: Waverly

NEVADA: Las Vegas, Reno, Henderson

NEW HAMPSHIRE- 1 unspecified, Raymond

NEW JERSEY: 3 unspecified,  Wayne, Edison, Mountainside, Manahawken,
            Piscataway, Bridgewater, Plainfield

NEW MEXICO- unspecified, Santa Fe

NEW YORK:  Woodstock, New Berlin, "Upstate" (Rochester Area), Poughkeepsie,
           Batavia, Buffalo, Rochester, Kirkwood, Bronx area (soon moving
           to Virginia Beach)

NORTH CAROLINA: Rutherford Co., 1 unspecified, Pleasant Garden

OHIO: 2 unspecified, (3) Columbus, Urbano, Cleveland, Mansfield, Warren,
        Westerville

OKLAHOMA: Norman, Tulsa, Altus, Elmore City

OREGON:  Hillsboro, Salem, Portland, Eugene

PENNSYLVANIA: 2 unspecified, Scranton, Clearfield, Lancaster, Industry,
              Lebanon, Pittsburgh, Enola (that's ALONE spelled
              backwards! ;-) ) Erie, Liverpool, Harleysville,
              Wilkes-Barre/Scranton , State College

S. CAROLINA:  Rock Hill, Anderson

TENNESEE: 2 unspecified,  Gallatin, Nashville, Clarksville, Chattanooga,
          Knoxville,

TEXAS : 2 unspecified,  Dallas, Ft. Worth, San Antonio, El Paso County,
        Brazoria, Grapevine

VIRGINIA: 3 unspecified, Ashburn, Virginia Beach, Charlottesville,
          Waynesboro, Hampton

WASHINGTON: 1 unspecified,  Federal Way, Vancouver, Edmonds, Yakima,
            Lynnwood, Olympia, Bellevue, Ellensburg, Tacoma, Kirkland

W. VIRGINIA: 2 unspecified, Harper's Ferry/ Charles Town

WISCONSIN:  Madison (4?)
       ------------
Washington, DC (metro area)
Belleville (State?)
Houseboat on the Columbia River (!)
Traveling RV (Amarillo, TX - Blythville, AR)

----OUTSIDE OF THE (Continental) USA----
Jordan ??
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Belgium