From:
Ashley Nelms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 23:48:33 EST
Yeah, I know what you're thinking ... "What?  Who's this here?" Ahh, well,
'tis I, the reader.  Most of the time I'm a 'do-it-yourself' type of
person, observing what I can and learning, teaching myself.  This question
is a bit too specific to see it asked by someone else, unless I want to
wait a long while.  Enough fluff, down to business.  You see, I'm a
thirteen year old (don't run, keep reading...) living in Raleigh, North
Carolina, and I was wondering ... are there any personal ferret owners who
need to find a good home for a healthy male silver or silver mitt ferret?
He needs to be at least trained not to draw blood in biting, neutered,
descented, and it would be lovely for an adult of a year or so, not over
three ... kits welcome though!  I know I'm asking for a hard to find
ferret, but it will be my first.  My parents have agreed to get me one this
Christmas, and because they don't exactly have a passion for these
creatures (neither has actually had contact with fuzzies, they just don't
know them at all) they don't want to deal with finding the perfect one.  At
least I have gotten many lies turned to truth ( "Mom, no, they /don't/ go
around eating babies!  They are /not/ rodents!  Bah, no, they aren't wild
either!  Pets, I say, PETS!  ) and the for the Vet visits, I have a sure
ride.  ... And a sure wallet, too ...

Please, if you can, e-mail me at my AOL addy [log in to unmask] if you have or
know of a ferret that I'm looking for needing a good home.  I will answer
any questions also on topics such as my cage setup.  Ahh.  I'm thirteen ...
and to think, this will be my lucky Christmas, finally, getting a ferret.
If I do find a match to this request, I'm gonna party like it's 1999 ---
well, you know what I mean.  ;)

 "You're either too young, too old, or a ferret ... always right."
 "Yes, you can fail the math test and your parents will get angry, but
  you're always perfect in the eyes of a ferret."
        <~_~> Ashley <~_~>