Julie Guardino <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 10:45:03 -0600
I guess it's about time I introduced myself too.  I'm Julie, mom of Poncho,
Razz and Boo Button.  Also mom of Mickey who passed away last week.  My
husband and I live south of Kansas City, Kansas in Spring Hill.  We are
currently owned my the three aforementioned ferrets, two cats, Cuddlebug
and Miesha, one dog, Laurel and a psychotic veiled chameleon named Oomalay.
More to be added I'm sure as ferret math, cat math and dog math kick in
periodically.  We have no human children.  I work as the Operations manager
for the Biology Dept.  of the Nazarene University in Olathe, KS and my
husband David works as the director of Cardio-pulmonary dept of Miami
County Medical Center.  We have had ferrets for 5 years now.  I am
associated with the Ferret Hotline and shelter in Kansas City, MO.  So
that's me.  An official HELLO out there to everyone on this great list that
has provided me such comfort in the loss of my ferrets over the past two
years.

Julie, Poncho, Razz and Her Royal Highness the Princess Boo Button